1. Insert the FarmBooks installation CD into your computer’s CD or DVD player.
2. The FarmBooks install screen will load.
Tip: If the installation screen does not load
3. Click on the Install/Upgrade to FarmBooks 4.0 button.
4. Click on the Next button to begin the upgrade.
5. Click on the Next button to continue.
6. Read the terms of the Software License Agreement. If you agree, select
I accept the terms in the license agreement radio button and click
7. Enter Your Name and Company/Farm Name and then click Next.
8. Confirm the installation location and click Next.
9. Click Install to complete the upgrade.
10. Once the upgrade is completed, click on the Finish
11. Go to your Desktop and double-click the FarmBooks icon to open the
12. Once FarmBooks is open, click File: Open Farm.
13. The Database Conversion window will appear. Click on the Finish
button to convert.
14. Click OK when completed.
15. Click Utilities: Maintain Farm Registrations.
16. When the Maintain Farm Registration window opens, click on your Farm Name
and click Edit.
17. The Change Registration Number window will open.
18. The Change Registration Number window will open.
19. You are now ready to begin using FarmBooks 4.0.