1) Close any farms that are open by clicking
File: Close Farm.
2) Start the backup by clicking
3) The Backup Farm Database window will open. Select the farm to backup by clicking in the box beside the farm name or backup all farms by clicking All Farm Databases. Click Next to continue.
4) You can backup your data to a USB drive, diskette, zip drive, CD or a folder on your hard drive.
a. Click the Browse button to find a drive and folder for the backup.
b. Choose the level of compression if you wish to reduce the size of the backup file.
c. Choose backup options. Click on the “Keep
Archive Flags” setting to maintain the current flags on the database files being
5) Click Finish to perform backup.