Use the export data function to
prepare farm data for use by the other programs.
1) Open the farm you wish to export data from and
2) When the Data Export Wizard opens, click
3) The Specify Export Format and Options
window will open where you can select the Export Format and Export
Options. Click Next to proceed.
4) The Process Log will confirm the
export. Click Next to continue.
5) The Specify Export Folder and Export Data
window will open. Click Browse to choose a different folder for the
file if desired. The default file name will be the farm number with a .dat
extension. Click the Export button to start the export process and
click Done after the export completes.