This feature may be used by your farm manager to make
additions, changes, or deletions to your data on their computer while you
continue to enter transactions on your system.
1) After closing all farms, click
2) When the Data Import Wizard opens, click
3) Choose the Field Manager Corrections radio
4) Click Browse and locate the data file with
extension .mcf. Then click Import.
5) After you have
selected the file to import, click Next.
6) Select the corrections you want to import and
then click Finish.
7) Once completed, click Done.